If you’re worried about a symptom of illness you can press the link below to use the 111 online system. You will need to answer some questions and 111 will tell you what to do next…
111 might be advise to:
1) Go to an urgent treatment centre or A&E
2) Get help from an evening and weekend GP
3) Contact an emergency dentist
4) Get urgent specialist mental health support
5) Look after yourself at home
Are you struggling to find your NHS Number? Please access this link to find your NHS Number online.
If you are not registered to use the NHS APP , please contact the surgery so we can set this up for you.
Log in to your NHS account to access services online on your computer, tablet or mobile phone. You do not need to download anything.
Log in to your account to:
1) To get your NHS COVID Pass
2) To order repeat prescriptions
3) To book and manage appointments
4) To get health information and advice
5) To view your health record securely
6) To view your NHS number
Please action this link to access your NHS APP.
Please click on the link below
New dates for 2023
The Surgery will be closed on the dates below due to Bank Holidays:-
7th April – Good Friday
10th April - Easter Monday
1st May – Early May bank holiday
8th May – Bank holiday for the coronation of King Charles III
29th May - Spring bank holiday
28th August – Summer bank holiday
25th December – Christmas Day
26th December – Boxing Day
We will reopen at 8am the following day as normal.
Should you require urgent attention when the surgery is closed, please dial 111
We want to get better at communicating with our patients. We want to make sure you can read and understand the information we send you.
Please let a member of our reception team know so that we may arrange this for you.